Pronounced Ray-Key • Rei=universal • Ki= life force energy.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese energy healing technique that promotes healing by easing stress and reducing anxiety.
Practitioners use the gentle art of hand placement delivering energy to the body and releasing energetic blocks caused by past trauma or injury. The result is a greater energy flow restoring the body to a more balanced state that is optimal for healing.
A complimentary modality that can be added to any health care protocol, Reiki is used in over 800 hospice and hospital settings.
Reiki has no religious affiliation but is also regarded as a spiritual practice. Reiki can do no harm and is always intended for the greatest and highest good.
*Please note: Reiki is not a substitute for medical care provided by a physician or mental health care provider. If you are suffering from any sort of illness or disease, please seek out medical advice from a health care provider.
- Reduction in stress
- Feeling of ones own empowerment
- Greater feeling of love and connection with the world
- Gain mental clarity and better decision making
- Less anger
- Higher levels of pain tolerance
- Speed in recovery from illness and injury
- Lower levels of anxiety
- Increase in self confidence and self esteem