Usui Holy Fire® 3 Reiki Levels I & II
Reiki is a beautiful, loving, life force energy that has evolved over time to assist us in our healing, inspire us to be unified and to spark peace on the planet.
A deeply healing practice, Reiki will transform every part of your life, including personal relationships, your career path and the ongoing development of your spiritual practice. This training is truly a game changer in unfolding your Divine purpose and stepping into your authentic self.
This beginning training is thorough and comprehensive, containing both Reiki I & II and is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata and the Japanese style. On completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others.
Taught together over one weekend, this class will cover both Reiki I & II including lecture, discussion, experience and practice.
What you will learn in this workshop
- The nature of Reiki energy
- The Reiki Ideals
- The complete hand placement system
- Giving Reiki to yourself
- Gassho meditation
- Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, and to treat them
- Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes
- Sending Reiki at a distance
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. The many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed.
- Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces.
- Attunements for Reiki I and II
- Four deeply healing meditations
You will receive
- The Reiki Touch I & II Manual (178 pages)
- Level I & II placements(attunements)
- A Certificate of completion for training in Usui/Holy Fire™ III Reiki Ryoho Leveks I & II
- Ongoing support
*Taught on-line via Zoom